TEXT Mommy's Home: The Little White Lies

Friday 13 September 2013

The Little White Lies

Today I decided to write down some of the little white lies I've told my kids.

1. I'm going to call your teacher to tell her that you've misbehaving. Cue false phone call to the teacher and a conversation to your silent phone to get your preschooler on the straight and narrow.

2. Grandad loves roast beef. He will be very sad if you don't eat your roast beef dinner.

3. Chuck E Cheese gave me his pizza recipe so I can make it at home.

4. Green apples are made with special green paint. Sometimes the paint gets stuck in your teeth.

5. It is never to early to use the SANTA IS WATCHING card. Or better yet, call up a male friend and tell them Santa is on the phone and he is wants to know if you are being a good kid.





What white lies have you told your kids?

No comments:

Post a Comment